How to be a lousy Host and Hostess for COVID-19.
There are basically three ways to be an inhospitable host to any virus or bacteria.
- Use Food as Medicine: Eat real, living foods, organic as possibly with adequate protein (important for your immune system and cell). Include herbs and spices (turmeric, curcumin, onions, cinnamon, cardamon, oregano, etc). Minimize sugar (immediately raises WBC, causing inflammation and processed foods as much as possible.
- Incorporate good lifestyle practices. Get at least 7 hours of sleep (this is when your immune system regenerates). Reduce your stress and your stress RESPONSE, which may be even more important with support, breath, body movement, laughter, sex, and community. Get outside! We thrive when we are out in nature and try to notice and hear all that is around you.
- Take supportive supplements: The list below beautifully supports your innate immune system.
- Buffered Vit C 2000-3000 mg/day (Seeking Health, Designs for Health
- Vit D 5000-10,000 IU/day
- Zinc 30 mg/day
- Vitamin A 20,000-30,000 IU (retinol)/day
- Selenium 200 mcg/day
- Quercitin 1000 mg 2x/day
- Curcumin 500-1000 mg 2x/day
- EGCG (green tea 4 cups) 220 mg/day
The first 5 supplements listed are a must. The next 3 give an extra boost to the system. Some of my favorite brands are: Designs for Health, Apex (needs to be recommended by a licensed practitioner), Seeking Health, Metagenics, Pure Encapsulation.
Want to find your supplements at your fingertips, online? Purchase them here from my online dispensary at a 20% discount through the month of May. Don’t miss out on these savings!
For a comprehensive list of supplements and alternative recommendations if you do become sick with COVID 19 click here to be taken to my recent webinar on how to be your own advocate or an advocate of a loved one who becomes sick.
Be safe and Healthy!