Natural Approaches to Mood Disorders
Presented by Cindy Dupuie, CN of a Living Balance
Janet Whitney LMFT, Founder of Facing Your Fears
Please join us Friday August 14th from 1:00 -3:00 PM for an in depth presentation and Q & A session on Natural Approaches to Treating Mood and Behavior Disorders. This presentation is geared towards therapists, but teachers, parents, and those who suffer from these disorders, including those with ADHD and on the Autistic spectrum will also benefit greatly.
Would you like to know if there is something more you can offer your clients? Especially those clients who don’t seem to get better and need more help? There’s always prescription mood enhancers and stabilizers but they’re not the only answer or always the best answer. What if there’s something more you can offer to your clients?
It’s important to understand that what happens in the body affects the brain, moods, and behavior and inversely, what happens in the brain affects the body. This presentation will show how behavior and moods are specifically linked to the foods we eat, lifestyle, and to the health of our digestive and detoxification systems. We will also touch lightly on genetics: how it can contribute to disorders and how you can spot them and offer our clients solutions.
What you’ll take away from this lecture:
- Tools to bring into your practice that will impact your clients and your success rate
- Learning simple questions to ask to determine need for supplemental support
- Understanding the impact of Omega 3’s and B vitamins (Folate and B6) and brain chemistry
- Understanding the importance of hormones in relationship to anxiety and depression.
- Understanding how a compromised digestive system and food allergies can affect behavior
- How B vitamins are not all alike. Know what to recommend for the most effectiveness
- Power Point Notes to assist you during the lecture and to refer back to
Don’t miss this presentation and the chance to become excited about how you can better support your clients and yourselves!
Therapists, please invite your clients to come.
Earn 2 CEU units for attending!
Cost of the presentation is $25 for pre-registering using the “Buy” button below. Registration at the door is $30.
If you have any questions, please contact Cindy Dupuie at cindy@alivingbalance, or Janet Whitney at [email protected].
Presentation will be held at: 1151 Dove St. Suite #245 Newport Beach Ca 92660
Registration for Natural Approaches to Mood Disorders presented on Friday, August 14th 1:00-3:00 PM