- This event has passed.
Feel Comfortable Wherever You Stand on The Vaccine Continuum
Jun 14, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
For many, the subject of vaccines is not an easy one to talk about. With so much conflicting and confusing information on the web and in the media, it’s hard to know what decision is the best one for you and your child.
Wherever you are on the vaccine continuum, it’s nice to land with a sense of ease and comfort and to do that, it helps to be informed.
Please join Sea Star Village and Cindy Dupuie, Functional Medicine Nutritionist, for a presentation on vaccines,Thursday, June 14th, 2018 from 6:30-8:00 PM, at Sea Star Village, 611 Heliotrope, Corona del Mar, 92625.
Vaccines are a very emotional and layered topic, with strong opinions on both ends of the continuum, often shutting down needed exploration and conversation. It’s my hope this presentation will make the often confusing and difficult decision of, if, when, and how to vaccinate a little easier.
This presentation will include an exploration of the following:
- History of vaccines
- Efficacy and risk of specific vaccines.
- Is there such a thing as vaccine injury?
- What subset of the population might have a higher risk to vaccine injury
- Why the increase of autism, developmental delays,digestive disorders, and cancer.
- Immunity vs Autoimmunity
- Are there alternatives to vaccines?
- The best way to boost the immune system to prevent infection
- Q & A time and discussion
Cost: $20 per person and $35 for couples. To reserve your seat please click below: