- This event has passed.
Become More Knowledgeable, Comfortable, and Less Confused About Vaccines
February 7 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Are you confused about Vaccines?
With so much conflicting and confusing information on the web and in the media, it’s hard to know what decision is the best one for your child. And it’s sometimes hard for parents to agree on what is best.
Wherever you are on the vaccine continuum, it’s nice to land with a sense of ease and comfort and to do that, you need good information.
Please join Sea Star Village and Cindy Dupuie, Functional Medicine Nutritionist, for a presentation on vaccines,Thursday, February 7th, 2019 from 6:00-7:30 PM, at Sea Star Village, 611 Heliotrope, Corona del Mar, 92625.
This presentation includes an exploration of the following:
- Efficacy and risk of specific vaccines.
- Is there such a thing as vaccine injury?
- What subset of the population might have a higher risk to vaccine injury.
- Is there a safer, yet effective vaccine schedule?
- What are the requirements for the state of CA?
- The increase of autism, developmental delays,digestive disorders, and cancer.
- Immunity vs Autoimmunity
- The best ways to boost the immune system.
- Are there alternatives to vaccines
This 1 1/2 hour session will include a 1 hour presentation followed by a 30 minute Q & A and discussion.
Cost: $20 per person and $35 for couples with advance purchase and $30 and $45 at the door. Please reserve your tickets below. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org