- IBS, Colitis, Crohns, Food allergies, Constipation, Bloating. Acid Reflux/Heartburn, SIBO:The gut is my biggest area of expertise. I’ve worked with many clients helping them heal their digestive system. Healing the gut is the key to many diseases and disorders, including eczema, autoimmune, asthma, diabetes II, adrenal fatigue and much more.
- Weight Loss: Excess weight saps energy and sense of well-being and increases overall inflammation. Weight loss can be resistant due to stress, an under active thyroid, toxic load, and food sensitivities. I have the tools to help remove any resistance that your body and mind might have to losing weight. I try to make it simple and include weekly coaching to support you on your journey.
- Autistic Spectrum and/or ADHD: For most who have been diagnosed with either of these conditions, there is a whole body, systemic imbalance that needs to be addressed. We look at exposure to allergens, toxins, eating living, whole foods, healing the digestive system, and improving detoxification systems.
- Adrenals/Thyroid/Hormones:These are intrinsically connected to each other and to your brain function, overall health, moods, energy and weight.
- Diabetes:Type II Diabetes is a chronic disease that can be debilitating and in most cases be controlled through diet, lifestyle changes, reducing inflammation and supplementation. Let us help your body to go back to being able to use what it can naturally make on its own.
- High Cholesterol:Prescription cholesterol drugs/statins have often been shown to actually compromise the health of your heart and have many side affects. There are very simple and natural ways to lower your cholesterol. If you are interested in lowering your cholesterol and triglycerides without medication or if you’d like to wean yourself off of the one you’re already taking please contact me.
- Candidiasis:The overgrowth of yeast in the digestive track can often be silent yet is playing havoc through out the entire body. Chronic skin conditions like eczema and well as sugar cravings can stem from a systemic overgrowth of yeast. Learn what it is, how to treat it and feel like yourself again.
- Cancer: It is important to support the body during and after any type of cancer treatment.Nutritional support of your body is a crucial part of fighting the disease, itself, as well as rebuilding what is often injured during chemo and radiation therapy and up-regulating your body’s ability to remove toxins.
- Addictions:Most types of addictions can be helped by the proper regime of supplementation and diet along with the traditional therapies of 12 Step programs and psychotherapy. Healing the gut, looking at genes to determine additional support, and detoxification is a very important part of the recovery process and is something that I address with my clients in recovery.
- Detox and elimination: Most people think of colon cleansing when they think of detoxing. The colon is only one organ of detoxification. The liver is the powerhouse for removing toxins and the skin is the biggest detoxification organ.
Lowering your toxic load has a huge impact on inflammation and chronic disease. I test my patients for heavy metals and environmental toxins and safely lower exposure and removal.
All plans offered involve patient participation. I strive to bring a life changing experience to my clients, not a quick fix. It’s my goal to help you heal your body from the inside out to prevent and reverse chronic disease. I want to see you happy and vibrant.