Holistic Preconception and Prenatal Care
I provide adjunct care for pregnant women who already have an OB/GYN or midwife as their primary provider but desire holistic guidance to optimize their health and the health of a precious new life.
I help you optimize your health prior and during pregnancy to prevent complications and to help your baby off to a strong beginning.
The childbearing year is a special time for a woman and her partner, accompanied by great physical and emotional transitions. Support and reassurance are essential during this time.
Reasons for Seeking Care:
- Preconception care for couples-preparing for pregnancy(3 months-1 year prior to conception)
- Fertility support
- Chronic digestive issues including constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, gas and bloating
- Allergies and eczema
- Diabetes and blood sugar issues
- Thyroid Dysregulation
- Low energy and poor sleep
- Anxiety and depression
- Gynecological issues like vaginal infections, urinary tract infections, and menstrual irregularities including PCOS
- Care for each trimester of your pregnancy
- Postpartum support for mood, energy, and breastfeeding
Preparing for pregnancy is probably the single most important investment you can make for an easy conception, a wonderful full-term pregnancy, and a happy healthy baby.
Preconception care includes:
- 1st Visit (90 minutes) preferably 6-12 months before conception
- Complete health history
- Recommendation of lab work to determine nutrient status, toxic load, and genetic predispositions.
- Individualized nutrition and supplementation plan
- Address digestive issues, including IBS, yeast, SIBO
- Anxiety and depression
- Thyroid health (affects ability to conceive and maintain pregnancy)
- Stress reduction techniques
Tier 1 Package: Includes 1st initial 90 minute visit, 1 subsequent one hour visit and 3 thirty minute visits. This package is for the woman who feels pretty confident that her body is ready to conceive but would like to make sure she’s covered all the bases. $395
Tier 2 Package: Includes 1st initial 90 minute visit, 3 subsequent one hour visits and two 30 minute visits. This package is for the woman that wants a little extra care and help with digestion, weaning off of medications, infrequent periods, thyroiditis, and/or difficulty becoming pregnant. $575
(Please note that the packages above are just to show you your options. You do not have to decide on a package before we start. And you can always choose the Ala Carte route, paying as you go).
Ala Carte: This is for the person who likes to put their toes in the water before making a commitment.
Initial Consultation: $235
50 minute follow-up: $100
30 minute follow-up: $60
Prenatal Care: 3 Trimesters and Postpartum
- 1st visit-Introductory consultation-a complete history is taken
- 2nd visit in the first 12 weeks
- Support for nausea, vomiting, fatigue, constipation and headaches.
- Stress reduction
- Optimal nutrition recommendations for pregnancy
- Monitor Thyroid levels
- Additional individualized recommendations
- Individual supplement plan based on labs and health issues
- 1 visit at 20 weeks
- Fine tune diet after the first trimester
- Gestational Diabetes prevention
- Considering a doula for your birth
- 2 visits: 30 weeks and 36 weeks
- Support for leg cramps, insomnia, heartburn and back pain
- How to cultivate healthy vaginal bacteria leading up to the GBS test and birth
- Vitamin K, Erythromycin eye ointment, Hepatitis B vaccine
- Preparing for your birth
- 2 visits: in the first 4-5 weeks and at 6-7 weeks
- Optimal diet and supplements while breastfeeding
- What is mastitis and natural treatments to avoid antibiotics
- Healing after birth, physically and emotionally
- Transitioning to motherhood
- Introduction to the vaccinations offered at your 2 month pediatrician appointment.
Prenatal Care and Postpartum Care is available as a 12 month annual membership at $49/month and $75 enrollment fee for an initial amount due of $124.
You may also receive care on an as-needed-basis at the A La Carte pricing.