Ready to have a baby?
Holistic Preconception and Prenatal Care
The childbearing year is a special and exciting time for a woman and her partner. It’s accompanied by amazing physical and emotional transitions which often calls for extra support and reassurance.
This additional care for health prior and during pregnancy helps prevent complications, keeps you glowing and comfortable, and gets your baby off to a strong beginning.
Reasons To Seek Preconception and Prenatal Care :
- Fertility support
- Repair the digestive system prior to conception, including issues such as constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, gas and bloating, IBS, SIBO
- Address allergies and eczema
- Enhance the detoxification systems
- Get a handle on diabetes and blood sugar issues
- Prevent and closely monitor thyroid hormones
- Support for low energy and poor sleep
- Reduce anxiety and depression
- Gynecological issues like vaginal infections, urinary tract infections, and menstrual irregularities including PCOS
- Receive care for each trimester of your pregnancy
- Postpartum support for mood, energy, and breastfeeding
- Creating the best possible environment to grow baby
Preparing for pregnancy is probably the single most important investment you can make for a happy healthy baby and child, easy conception and a wonderful full-term pregnancy.
The ideal time to seek preconception care is 6 months to a year prior to pregnancy but even a couple of months of care can make an impact.
Preconception care includes:
- Initial (90 minutes) preferably 6-12 months before conception
- Complete health history work-up
- Recommendation of lab work to determine nutrient status, toxic load, and genetic predispositions.
- Three follow-up sessions
- Individualized nutrition and supplementation plan
- Addressing digestive issues, including IBS, yeast, SIBO
- Addressing anxiety and depression
- Evaluating Thyroid health (affects ability to conceive and maintain pregnancy)
- Fertility issues
- Stress-reduction techniques
Our Preconception Package: Includes an initial 90-minute visit, one subsequent 50-minute consult and two coaching sessions. This package covers the most important areas and health aspects for both mom and dad to make sure that conception is easy and the baby’s experience in utero is optimized. Your baby’s health starts before conception and it starts with you. $475
All consultations and coaching are available virtually (phone or zoom) or in person at our Irvine office
PREPARE YOUR BODY FOR this MAGICAL TIME IN YOUR LIFE
Purchase and Schedule your
Prenatal and Postpartum Care
Because everyone is different, every pregnancy is also different. Most expectant moms will need additional support during the 1st and 3rd trimester and often, even more so, postpartum. We are here to give you that support whenever it’s needed.
I provide extra care for pregnant women who already have an OB/GYN or midwife as their primary provider but desire holistic guidance to optimize their health and the health of the precious new life.
Our Prenatal and Postpartum Care always begins with a 90-minute initial consultation with four subsequent follow-up appointments to cover any of the following:
- Support for nausea, vomiting, fatigue, constipation and headaches.
- Stress reduction
- Optimal nutrition recommendations for pregnancy
- Monitor thyroid levels
- Additional individualized recommendations
- Individual supplement plan based on labs and health issues
- Fine-tune diet after the 1st trimester
- Gestational diabetes prevention and/or management
- Support for leg cramps, insomnia, heartburn and back pain
- How to cultivate healthy vaginal bacteria leading up to the GBS test and birth
- Discussion about Vitamin K, Hepatitis B vaccine
- Preparing for the birth of your baby
- Meet with parenting coach to help create a good parenting partnership
- Discussion of vaccines offered to baby during 1st year.
- Optimal diet and supplementation while breastfeeding
- Explaining mastitis and natural treatments to avoid antibiotics
- Healing after birth, physically and emotionally
- What Postpartum depression looks like and how to help alleviate it.
- Transitioning to motherhood
- Introduction to the vaccinations offered at your 2 month pediatrician appointment.
Prenatal and Postpartum Care is available for $525 and includes an initial consultation and four follow-up sessions.
All consultations are available in person or virtually.