PRENATAL CARE: 3 TRIMESTERS AND POSTPARTUM
- 1st visit-Introductory consultation-a complete history is taken
- 2nd visit in the first 12 weeks
- Support for nausea, vomiting, fatigue, constipation and headaches.
- Stress reduction
- Optimal nutrition recommendations for pregnancy
- Monitor Thyroid levels
- Additional individualized recommendations
- Individual supplement plan based on labs and health issues
- 1 visit at 20 weeks
- Fine tune diet after the first trimester
- Gestational Diabetes prevention
- Considering a doula for your birth
- 2 visits: 30 weeks and 36 weeks
- Support for leg cramps, insomnia, heartburn and back pain
- How to cultivate healthy vaginal bacteria leading up to the GBS test and birth
- Vitamin K, Erythromycin eye ointment, Hepatitis B vaccine
- Preparing for your birth
- 2 visits: in the first 4-5 weeks and at 6-7 weeks
- Optimal diet and supplements while breastfeeding
- What is mastitis and natural treatments to avoid antibiotics
- Healing after birth, physically and emotionally
- Transitioning to motherhood
- Introduction to the vaccinations offered at your 2 month pediatrician appointment.
Prenatal Care and Postpartum Care is available as a 12 month annual membership at $49/month and $75 enrolment fee for an initial amount due of $124.
You may also receive care on an as-needed-basis at the A La Carte pricing.